iwantadatewithgeorgeclooney

Friday, August 04, 2006

OK, so there was a piece I read recently online about suitable dates for George. In my opinion none of the ones chosen, except the last are right.

Here's the list:

Uma Thurman:

Uma has little kids - for a guy who doesn't want kids that could be a problem. Does George REALLY wanted to be tied down? I don't think so. Bachelors and young children? Not a good mix.

Pam Anderson:
Pam just married Kid Rock - she's not available -but wait six months and she might be.

Heidi Fleiss:
Heidi Fleiss?? "The Oscar Winner and the Madam"? Sounds like a Lifetime movie title to me.

Ann Coulter:
Pahleese! She an arch conservative, and really mean!

Hilary Swank:
She may be a fellow Oscar winner, but I don't see it.

Emmy Rossum???
The "Phantom" star is a child - 19-years-old. I think it's a good bet to stick to over 30.

Candace? Possibly. Potentially best-selling author, good sense of humor, liberal political leanings, not completely unfortunate looking...she seems like a very safe bet.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found the link for your blog on "Pink Is The New Blog"!
    I wish you all the luck in the world on getting a Date with George.
    If you need a place for him to wear a tux..I'm getting married in 2 weeks. You are more then welcome to come!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    Nikki,
    Thanks so much for the offer, and if George is free, we'll be there!

    I appreciate your kind thoughts and wish you much joy and happiness in your upcoming marriage.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    Thanks, Elly!!
    He IS dreamy, isn't he???

    Now that the word is out I'd better start baking those cookies!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Glenn Dunks said…

    Brilliant!

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Smart Girl said…

    Candace, I'm posting a link to your site from my blog and will encourage everyone I know to talk it up and see if you can't get a date with George. Here's the deal though, when you do hook up with George you TOTALLY have to help me get a date with Bruce Willis 'kay!
    http://www.momtopia.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    Kamizaze Camel - thanks!

    And Anna, you gotta deal! We can double date!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Glenn Dunks said…

    btw, I'm linking you from my blog too.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    You know, I was so scared that people were going to be mean in their comments - I am so happy and surprised at how NICE everyone is!

    Thanks for the link, Kamikaze Camel - and I'm sorry I misspelled your name on my first response!

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    Chickeyld,

    Yes, I"m glad you're married too - there's enough competition out there for George!

    Yes, Trent is the best! I'm glad I'm getting my highlights done this week - just in case George shows up!

    What will I wear??? That's the next thing to worry about!

    Thanks for the nice comments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home