iwantadatewithgeorgeclooney

Saturday, February 03, 2007


02/02/2007 - 10:51:13

Thank God this rumor isn't true! Pam would never be the right woman for George. George's PR rep issued a swift denial about him dating Pamela Anderson. I'm sure she's a lovely woman, and that she floats well, she's just not the right woman for George.


I found this interview with Matt Damon on the Web site, Ireland On-Line. Once again the subject of George's sexual preference came up. I wonder why it is that if someone isn't married it is assumed they are gay? I'm not married, and no, I am not a lesbian. Though, if I spend another winter single on Cape Cod I may have to explore my options.
Here's the interview:

"The Bourne Identity star Matt Damon has laughed off persistent rumours his close friend George Clooney is homosexual.

Damon, who stars alongside Clooney in Ocean's Eleven and its sequels, finds the speculation over the hunk's sexuality ridiculous, and insists there is no truth behind it - although he can't resist making a joke at Clooney's expense. He says: "I thought I'd heard all the gossip, although people always think all actors are gay.

"It was the same for me and Ben (Affleck) when we were doing Good Will Hunting. There was a lot of talk we were gay, and I didn't respond to it. I just thought: 'Why give rumours any credence?

"A lot of movie stars have a feminine quality, but George is a man's man - although so was (1950s actor) Rock Hudson, right?!"

Very witty Matt. But I still contend that George isn't in a commited relationship because he hasn't met me yet. Once it's seen that he's dating a girly writer all the rumors will stop. And you know, if he is gay, I would still want him to come over and hang out, just so I can look at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home