iwantadatewithgeorgeclooney

Sunday, August 06, 2006

See? Even back in high school we looked completely adorable together! We'll just ignore the fact that since I'm five years older than you, you would have been in seventh grade when I was a senior.







Here we are on a dinner date. I'm loving my pink sweater - and being with you of course!













A big thank you to the king of all bloggers, Trent, at pinkisthenewblog, for his great shout out for my blog. Thanks to him lots more people are visiting the site and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before George comes calling! Thank you Trent!











6 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said…

    Ohhhhh, I agree. You ARE meant to be together. Those pictures say it all.

    *grin*

    Best of luck! I hope George comes-a-knockin'

    Mumtopia sent me.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Glenn Dunks said…

    You look somebody! An actress. I can't remember her name though! It's bugging me though!

    BTW I've put a link on my blog to here.

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Smart Girl said…

    Check out Gallery of the Absurd and what they've done to poor curious George
    http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Scarlett and Annabelle Darling said…

    Thanks Beckie!

    And Kamikaze camel - are you thinking Mariel Hemingway??? I've just heard that a lot :)Thanks for the linking!

    And Anna, I'll be sure to check that out - thanks!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger LeeLoreya said…

    Dude, you are one freaky woman.

    Have you befriended Mr Clooney's beloved pig pet yet? I hear he has very strong bonds with the beast. Been best pals for years, yeah.

    Good luck though/

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger LBTEPA said…

    Go for it - dream big!! Beck is right, you're clearly soulmates.
    (Mumtopia sent me too)
    cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home