iwantadatewithgeorgeclooney

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You know, I knew I was in for a tough battle in trying to get a date with George. I knew many, many actresses (and other women I'm sure) were lined up and ready to do whatever it takes to get close to him, but now my competition has taken an unexpected turn -take a look at the newest gal who wants to meet George:


In People magazine this week, in an exclusive interview, Abby Cadabby - the newest Muppet resident of Sesame Street, said that she'd love to meet George. "He has a potbellied pig and I've always wanted to adopt one," she says. "I hope he can come visit us at Sesame Street one day."

Yeah, I bet she does. She's trying to get to him through his pig that conniving little fairy! Why didn't I think of that? If I was to do that I suppose I'd need to rethink the pork I just had for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home