iwantadatewithgeorgeclooney

Monday, October 02, 2006

Right here George looks like he'd fit right in with where I live in a lovely New England coastal town.

All right, I've had about enough of George and the actresses already. George, there are millions of women out there (and here) who don't make their living in front of a camera. There are those, like me, who make their living from behind a computer, and those who work in kitchens, offices and schools. Why not try to date one of us, George?

You can read about George's plans to date a different famous actress every night here:
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061002/D8KGONJG0.html

C'mon George, don't you want to see what it's like to date someone who can fix a toilet, bake cookies (I always wash my hands in between!) and write a novel? Times a ticking - my birthday is November 8...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home